Mon - Sa: 9:00 - 21:00
Apple seed extract is used in the production of oils for cosmetics, such as hair products. Apple seed oil is a chemically or thermally unprocessed food.
The substantial difference between other keratin treatments (Ihair Keratin Choco, Grapes, Cocos, Cocoa) and APPLE treatment is that IHAIR KERATIN Apple involves the elimination of everything that is artificial or processed. The ideal formula of the Bio product is based on hydrolyzed keratin (regenerating proteins), vitamin C, beta-carotene and vitamin D.
A great advantage of this treatment is that it can be applied without creating discomfort to the client. After applying the treatment, you will notice noticeable changes, the role of grape extract being to rebuild and protect damaged hair. The treatment offers a natural result!
- This type of keratin has a pleasant smell and the vapors emitted during treatment are not annoying;
- Its texture is denser and can be applied to dry hair as well as slightly damp hair;
- Hair loss occurs after only 48 hours;
- The results last up to 4 months.
1. Wash and massage your hair twice with IHAIR KERATIN CLARIFYING shampoo. Leave the foam to act for 10 to 15 minutes. Do not use conditioner. Rinse, brush and dry well using medium heat. Shake the bottle well before use. Wear protective gloves.
2. Divide the hair into sections with a paint brush, apply IHAIR KERATIN APPLE on each root of 1-1.5 cm. Massage along each spit and remove excess product with a large comb.
3. Leave on for 30-40 minutes in a well-ventilated area and check that the hair is hydrated with the product.
4. Dry your hair completely with a brush over medium heat. Using a ceramic plate that can reach 230 ° C (450 ° F), choose thinner sutures, dab several times with the plate on the root, then slowly pass each thin slit 4-6 times along its entire length. If the hair is bleached, brittle, thin or blond, the temperature of the plate can vary from 180 ° C to 210 ° C.
5. Do not wash your hair for 48 hours, avoid moisture and perspiration. Until the first wash, the hair should be kept straight, without hairpins and elastic. Don't put your hair behind your ears. If necessary, you can take over certain areas.
Required quantity depending on length and width:
Short hair: 30 / 50g
Medium hair: 50 / 70g
Medium / long hair: 70 / 100g
Long hair: 100 / 150g
Very long hair: 150 / 200g