Mon - Sa: 9:00 - 21:00
Keratin Brazilian Kakao for normal hair, slightly wavy
The Brazilian straightening method IHAIR KERATIN is a hairless, keratin-based treatment without harsh chemicals. This thermal reconditioning transforms and restores the shine of the hair. Keratin treatment is designed for people who have curly, rebellious or damaged hair!
Made in the UK, IHAIR keratin treatment is delicate with hair, straightening and nourishing, improving the condition, making it strong and elastic. Moreover, it becomes resistant to humidity and unfavorable weather conditions. When the hair is gorgeous, bright and smooth every day, the time it takes to arrange at home is low! The results are maintained for up to 5-6 months.
1. Wash and massage your hair twice with IHAIR KERATIN CLARIFYING shampoo. Let the foam act for 10 to 15 minutes. Do not use balm. Rinse, brush and dry thoroughly using medium heat. Shake the bottle well before use. Use protective gloves.
2. Divide the hair into sections with the brush to apply, apply IHAIR KERATIN KACAO on each of the 1-1.5 cm roots. Massage along each spit and remove excess product with a large comb.
3. Leave to act for 30-40 minutes in a well-ventilated area and check that the hair is hydrated with the product.
4. Dry the hair completely with the brush on medium heat. Using a ceramic plate that can reach 230 ° C (450 ° F), choose the thinner sutures, tamponate several times with the plate on the root, then slowly pass each thin slit 4-6 times over its entire length . If the hair is discolored, fragile, thin or blond, the plate temperature may vary from 180 ° C to 210 ° C.
5. Do not wash hair for 72 hours, avoid moisture and sweat. Until the first wash, the hair should be held straight, without clips and elastic. Do not put your hair behind your ears. If necessary, you can retrieve certain areas.
Required quantity depending on length and width:
Short hair: 30 / 50g
Average hair: 50 / 70g
Medium / long hair: 70 / 100g
Long hair: 100 / 150g
Extra-long hair: 150 / 200g
To maintain the results, products without sodium chloride and sulphates should be used.