• Professional Dryer
• Straightening Iron
Blond/damagedhair: temperatureupto 200ºc (390ºf)
Normal/resistanthair: temperatureupto 230ºc (450ºf)
• Hair Clips
• Brush (s)
Damaged, frizzy and dull hair.
1. Wash the hair with Anti-Residue Shampoo, massaging into a lather. Leave for 5 minutes. Rinse. Repeat the operation for virgin hair or resistant hair.
2. Use a hair dryer and hands to dry hair to about 80% dry.
3. Separate the hair into 6 equal parts and secure each section with a clip.
4. Hold an entire section near the nape. Apply the product at the base of the section near the roots using firm, single brush strokes. Repeat on all four sides of the section. Do not over saturate.
5. Repeat the same application procedure on the other section near the nape, remembering to open the section in half and apply the product to the upper and lower parts of the section.
6. With the hairdryer set to hot air, dry the two sections completely without brushing. It’s essential to dry just two sections to ensure comfort to both the professional and the customer. With this exclusive method, smoke and fumes are reduced to a minimum.
7. Processing time 40min. Repeat the same application procedure on the other section near the nape, remembering to open the section in half and apply the product to the upper and lower parts of the section.
8. With the hairdryer set to medium temperature, dry the sections completely with brush.
9. Hair straightener. Recommended temperature settings. Blond / damaged hair: Use a straightener temperature up to 180-210ºC (390ºF) Normal / resistant hair: Use a straightener temperature up to 220-230ºC (450ºF) Divide the hair into the same sections as in step 1 and secure each section with a clip.
10. Take a thin tress of hair and straighten from roots through mid shaft of each strip 4-5 times.
11. Repeat the iron straightening process in all the hair, always making sure to take fine and linear tresses of hair throughout the entire head. Always position the straightening iron at a 90º angle perpendicular to the scalp to achieve a straight result starting from the roots.
Don't wash the hair for 72 hours. Keep the hair as straight as possible without excessive humidity
Please use ONLY iHair keratin aftercare products for best results
Instant smooth, straight hair, no frizz and impeccable shine.